We have many ways to volunteer with Woodbury Thrives!
Why volunteer? Do you believe
- That the health of your family, co-workers, friends, neighbors requires a community focused on health in all we do?
- That we need citizen engagement to make community change?
- That working with similarly-motivated people of many ages, genders, ethnic backgrounds makes life more fun?
- That you want to look back one day and say – “I helped get that Woodbury Thrives movement started back in the day!”?
- …Then YOU must be part of our team!
We have volunteer opportunities for everyone!
Do you have a passion for, expertise in, or curiosity about our three focus areas? We are always looking for volunteers to join our healthy our action teams for our three focus areas: Healthy Lifestyles, Mental Well-Being, or Social Connectedness. Teams meet periodically and help plan events and activities for Woodbury Thrives.
Do you prefer back-end work? Do you know how to update a website, put together a newsletter, or do graphic design? We can use your help!
Do you like planning large scale events? Talking to potential donors? Running social media? Photographing events? We can use your help!
Are you looking for a way to spend your charitable dollars closer to home? Whether for your business or yourself, we’d love to talk to you about sponsoring Woodbury Thrives.
Become a Funding Partner—individuals and organizations that support Woodbury Thrives will be recognized in our communications, including our website, email newsletters and public gatherings.
If you’d like to volunteer for Woodbury Thrives, fill out the form on the right hand side.