New residents who have moved into a new home in Woodbury between Jan. 1, 2018, and Jan. 1, 2019 are invited to attend a free New Resident Welcoming Party!
As part of the City Council’s initiative to foster an inclusive and welcoming community, it’s important that new residents know about the services and resources available from the city. This event also is an opportunity for new residents to receive information from non-profits that are impacting the community in a positive way.
Come meet new friends and enjoy a variety of games and activities, including:
- Multiple inflatables and bounce houses, and other kids’ activities
- Yard games and a golf activity
- Trinket giveaways
- Meet with community non-profit organizations
- Tour an Xcel Energy Tiny Home
- Door prize drawing
- Meet the Mayor and other members of the City Council
- Meet with city staff and learn more about parks and recreation, public safety, development, communications and utility billing
- Concessions for sale at the HealthEast Sports Center Cafe
This event is sponsored by the City of Woodbury, Kraus-Anderson Construction and Xcel Energy.